The Company is nurtured by an efficient board of directors and highly qualified professionals, the experienced Manager of the enterprise. The company has received ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, EC (PED), API 600, and many other certifications. The company is renowned as a foremost Metal Valves Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier in India.
The company is backed by a high-tech and spacious infrastructural unit, such as :
Some of our major CNC machinery include :
- Forge Shop : It is equipped with “ROVETTA" 350 Ton capacity forging press for making brass forging & 300 Ton extrusion press besides other small capacity hammers & Induction heaters/furnaces
- Machine Shop : Machine shop is equipped with most modern Horizontal & Vertical machining centers for manufacturing Metal Valves up to 52". Machine shop is also equipped with SPM machines for manufacturing Butterfly Valves. Our workshops are a good combination of latest & conventional machines. We also have over 300 conventional machines in the workshops to facilitate the production of quality valves.
- Marshal Turning lathe (SPM) - 1 No.
- “Paraga-Mitsubishi” CNC Horizontal Machining Center: 1No.
- Bataliboy turning lathe - 1 No.
- Lokesh turning lathe: 1 No.
- Puma turning lathe - 1 No.
- MYNX Machining Centre - 1 No.
- HURON Horizontal Machining Centre - 3 No.
- Mandelli Horizontal Machining Centre - 1 No.
- WEBSTER BENNETT (VTL) - 1 No.
- HITACHI SEIKI (VMC) - 1 No.
- TOS Czech “Horizontal Boring Machine” - 1 No.
We maintain stringent control on quality of our production at all stages right from raw material to shipment of Metal Valves. Our Material Testing Lab is equipped with IGC, PMI, UTM, Spectro Analyzer, Impact Testing Machine & Hardness Testing Machine, etc. We also have in-house facility for carrying out Non Destructive Tests such as Radiography, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle, Helium Leak Detector, & Die Penetration Test, etc.All technicians, responsible for undertaking NDT operations, are qualified Level-II professionals. Our key Q.A. personnel are also trained and qualified in accordance to SNT-TC-1A to carry out non-destructive examination.
We have our own Standard Room for calibration of measuring instruments, gauges & temperature records, etc. Annual maintenance contracts are concluded for specialized equipment. All tools & equipment are periodically calibrated as per required norms. In addition to Hydrostatic, Steam Pressure & Air testing, we have following additional testing facilities :
Not only this, the following factors also speak about the reliability of our Metal Valves :
- Vaccum Testing Facility
- Helium Testing Facility
- Cryogenic Test Rig & Testing Facility
- Fire Safe Test Rig & Testing Facility
- Endurance Testing
- Pull Test as per API 5917
- PMI Testing Machine
Continual Important Programme
- Structural Integrity Division of National Aerospace Laboratory (Bangalore) has tested & certified our Metal Valves for “Seismic Qualification” of bi-directional valves
- Our ferrous & non-ferrous foundries are certified as “Well Known Foundry” under Indian Boiler Regulation 4c (2) of Central Boiler Board, Govt. of India
- Our ferrous & non-ferrous foundries are PED Certified by M/s. LRQA & AD2000MERKBALT WO Certified by TUV
All our Metal Valves are validated for the specified service conditions by using in-house testing facilities and at recognized test houses. The product development and improvement are done under the supervision of highly experienced and qualified engineers. The management is committed to the Staff Development Programs for imparting regular training to ensure that our staff is fully capable of rendering best possible support to the customers.
We have a well-defined distribution and sales network, consisting of through dealers, agents, and regular personal contacts. We have branch offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Kochi & Chennai for providing technical support to our valued clients.